DSS to be part of StartUp City at the prestigious Money20/20 2017 Conference
New York City, 10th October 2017 – Domus Semo Sancus (DSS), a financial technology startup created by E. Jay Saunders, will be part of Startup City at the prestigious Money20/20 conference being held from October 22-25, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Money20/20 is the world’s largest conference on ideas, connections, and deals within the Payments and Financial Services space. It brings together the major players who are revolutionizing the future of money. The 2017 U.S. event is expected to have 11,000+ attendees, including more than 1,700 CEOs & Presidents, from 4,500 companies and 85 countries. Some of the notable speakers of Money20/20 2017 include:
- PATRICK GAUTHIER, VP Amazon Pay
- JENNIFER BAILEY, VP Internet Services, Apple Pay
- STEVE WOZNIAK, Co-Founder, Apple
- KAHINA VAN DYKE, Global Director Payment Partnerships, Facebook
- SPENCER SPINNELL, Director Emerging Platforms, Google
- DAVID HARRIS, Head of Commercial Innovative Technology, London Stock Exchange Group
- KIKI DEL VALLE, SVP Digital Payments & Labs, Mastercard
- JOSH KAROLY, Senior Manager Global Payments, Netflix
- DAN SCHULMAN, CEO & President, PayPal
- DAVID RICHTER, Global Head of Business & Corporate Development, Uber
- JIM MCCARTHY, Global Head of Innovation & Strategic Partnerships, Visa
- KARLA ALLEN, Senior Director Mobile Wallets, Walmart
- ACQUELINE MOLNAR, SVP & Chief Compliance Officer, Western Union
Startup City, where DSS will be present, is sponsored by Mastercard, and it is described by Money20/20 as “…home to 2017’s most exciting startups in the Payments and Financial Services ecosystem.” Mastercard is sponsoring Startup City through its Start Path program, which is its “…global effort to support innovative startups developing the next generation of commerce solutions. Start Path collaborates with elite startups from around the world to create breakthrough solutions and build the future of commerce.”
Representing DSS at Money20/20 will be Chairman & CEO, E. Jay Saunders and Head of Technical Development, Rohit Trivedi. “We are very thankful to the organizers of Money20/20 for inviting DSS to be part of Startup City. It gives us a tremendous opportunity to showcase SafetyNet, our enhanced due diligence cognitive search tool, to the main players in the global payments industry.” stated Saunders. “If you’re attending the Money20/20 conference in Las Vegas, I encourage you to join us at booth S50 to find out how SafetyNet.ai is playing a role in the future of money” he further commented.
Performing at Money20/20’s Industry Night, which will take place at the Omnia Nightclub, is 3x Grammy Award-winning performer Ne-Yo.